Join our Electric Motors and Motor Control Circuits Virtual Instructor-led courses from virtually anywhere
This course tackles the common problem of electric motor failure, with the goal of helping technicians identify the true cause of motor failure and prevent future incidents.
Students will learn:
- Motor Selection, Maintenance, Testing & Replacement.
- Procedures for Replacing a Motor.
- Motor Maintenance.
- Working with Control Circuits.
- Motor Drives and Special Control Circuit Applications.
This 2-day seminar is just $1,195.
As with our classroom courses, this Electric Motors and Motor Control Circuits virtual instructor-led course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars