Join our Electrical Ladder Drawings, Schematics and Diagrams courses from virtually anywhere
This two-day course delivers an essential skill in the field of equipment maintenance, installation or modification: the ability to read and understand electrical ladder drawings, schematics and diagrams.
Students will learn:
- Several types of industrial control prints for a variety of different motor-driven processes.
- Differences between type and the purposes and flow of each.
- Create schematic diagrams based on circuit descriptions.
- Interpret schematic drawings in order to provide verbal or written circuit descriptions.
This 2-day seminar is just $1,195.
As with our classroom courses, this Electrical Ladder Drawings simulcast course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars