Join our Instrumentation, Process Measurement & Control virtual instructor-led course from virtually anywhere
This Virtual Instructor-led course focuses on proper troubleshooting and maintenance of plant systems & equipment to reduce downtime and save money, rather than just replacing parts when they get broken.
Students will learn:
- Introduction to Process, Pneumatic, and Electronic Control
- Measurement of Pressure, Level, Flow, and Temperature
- Selected Analytical Measurements
- Industrial Process Control Symbols
- Control Valves
- Proportional Control Concepts
- Proportional and Integral Control Concepts
- PID Controllers
- Applications For Use In Your Own Facility
As with our classroom courses, this Instrumentation, Process Measurement & Control virtual, instructor-led course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars