Join our PLC Programming & Applications courses from virtually anywhere
This Simulcast course builds on PLC basics to give students the ability to edit or create new PLC solutions for their specific work applications.
Students will learn:
- Five Parts of a PLC
- PLC System Sequence of Operation
- Relay Type & Bit Type I/O Instructions
- Addressing & Logic Gates
- Troubleshooting Logic
- Converting Hardwired Systems
- Timer Parameters & Control Bits
- Binary Decimal System
- Programmer & Processor Memory
- Compare, Program Control, Compute & Transfer Instructions
This 2-day seminar is just $1,195. You can also combine this PLC Programming & Applications course with our PLC for Non-Programmers course for a comprehensive 4-day PLC Workshop.
As with our classroom courses, this PLC Programming & Applications simulcast course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars