Join our PLC Programming & Applications virtual instructor-led courses from virtually anywhere
This virtual instructor-led course builds on PLC basics to give students the ability to edit or create new PLC solutions for their specific work applications.
Students will learn:
- Five Parts of a PLC
- PLC System Sequence of Operation
- Relay Type & Bit Type I/O Instructions
- Addressing & Logic Gates
- Troubleshooting Logic
- Converting Hardwired Systems
- Timer Parameters & Control Bits
- Binary Decimal System
- Programmer & Processor Memory
- Compare, Program Control, Compute & Transfer Instructions
This 2-day seminar is just $1,195. You can also combine this PLC Programming & Applications course with our PLC for Non-Programmers course for a comprehensive 4-day PLC Workshop.
As with our classroom courses, this PLC Programming & Applications virtual instructor-led course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars