Join our Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) courses from virtually anywhere
Using hands-on demonstrations in this introductory PLC training course, we convert the seemingly complex world of automation and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) into practical lessons the average non-programmer can understand and apply.
Students will learn:
- Speak the PLC language.
- Read and interpret PLC ladder logic.
- Troubleshoot PLC systems and components.
- Fix the most common PLC problems on their own.
- How PLCs work, terminology.
- Hardware and software elements that make up a programmable logic controller.
- Systematic approach to troubleshooting.
This 2-day seminar is just $1,195. You can also combine this PLC course for non-programmers with our PLC Programming & Applications course for a comprehensive 4-day PLC Workshop.
As with our classroom courses, this PLCs simulcast course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars