Join our Variable Frequency Drive Advanced Applications Virtual Instructor-led course from virtually anywhere
This Virtual Instructor-led course provides more specialized training on variable frequency drives in an industrial and process control environment.
Students will learn:
- What VFDs Do
- VFD Options
- Setup, Programming and Troubleshooting
- Controlling a VFD
- The Electrical Hazards
- Power Quality Is Impacted by the VFD
- Multiple VFDs
- Preventive Maintenance
This 2-day seminar is just $1,195. You can also combine this Variable Frequency Drives Advanced Applications course with our Variable Frequency Drives course for a comprehensive 4-day Variable Frequency Drives Workshop - Basics to Advanced Applications.
As with our classroom courses, this Variable Frequency Drive Advanced Applications virtual instructor-led course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars