Join our Variable Frequency Drive Advanced Applications courses from virtually anywhere
This Simulcast course provides more specialized training on variable frequency drives in an industrial and process control environment.
Students will learn:
- What VFDs Do
- VFD Options
- Setup, Programming and Troubleshooting
- Controlling a VFD
- The Electrical Hazards
- Power Quality Is Impacted by the VFD
- Multiple VFDs
- Preventive Maintenance
This 2-day seminar is just $1,195. You can also combine this Variable Frequency Drives Advanced Applications course with our Variable Frequency Drives course for a comprehensive 4-day Variable Frequency Drives Workshop - Basics to Advanced Applications.
As with our classroom courses, this Variable Frequency Drive Advanced Applications simulcast course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars