Join our VFD Virtual Instructor-Led courses from virtually anywhere
The Variable Frequency Drives course introduces the student to the world of variable frequency drives and their applications in industrial plants and commercial buildings.
Students will learn:
- How to improve VFD control and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and fix VFDs.
- Reduce equipment downtime.
- Eliminate chronic VFD problems.
- How to input motor data into the variable frequency drive.
- Set parameters for speed control and overcurrent protection.
- Check fault codes.
- How to lower the cost of VFD operation.
- Establish a culture of safe work practices among coworkers.
This 2-day seminar is just $1,195. You can also combine this PLC course for non-programmers with our PLC Programming & Applications course for a comprehensive 4-day PLC Workshop.
As with our classroom courses, this Variable Frequency Drives Virtual Instructor-led course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:,
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars