Join our Variable Frequency Drives Workshop - Basics to Advanced Applications Workshop courses from virtually anywhere
This Simulcast course combines our Variable Frequency Drives and Variable Frequency Drives Advanced Applications seminars into a four-day workshop for complete coverage of VFDs from the basics all the way through advanced applications..
Students will learn:
- Variable Frequency Drives
- VFD Safety & Electrical Basics Reviews
- What VFDs Do
- Benefits of Using a VFD
- Load Types
- VFD Options
- Installation, Wiring & Grounding, and Controlling of a VFDs
- Customer Connections
- VFD Setup, Programming, and Troubleshooting
- Variable Frequency Drives Advanced Applications
- Controlling a VFD
- The Electrical Hazards
- Power Quality Is Impacted by the VFD
- Multiple VFDs
- Preventive Maintenance
This comprehensive 4-day PLC Workshop simulcast course is $2,390 for four days of live training. They include:
- Four full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars