Join our National Electrical Code (NEC) courses from virtually anywhere
This newly updated two-day NEC® training course teaches students how to navigate, use, and understand the NEC as it applies to the electrical work they do.
Students will learn:
- Changes to the 2017 NEC.
- Electrical workspace safety.
- Electrical generation and distribution.
- Photovoltaic stations.
- Most recent changes to the national electric code.
Students will have ample time to ask questions related to students’ specific work situations.
As with our classroom courses, this National Electrical Code simulcast course is $1100 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training electrical safety instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars