Join our Basic Electricity courses from virtually anywhere
In this Simulcast course, real world examples illustrate how electricity is distributed and used in their plants and facilities.
Students will learn:
- How to use electrical test equipment.
- In-depth discussion about major components.
- Where and how major electrical components work.
- Component purposes within electrical systems.
- How to reduce equipment downtime.
- Improve overall efficiency and safety.
- Fix problems they’ve been unable to solve on their own.
This course can also be adopted as part of a company’s regular Qualified Electrical Worker program.
As with our classroom courses, this Basic Electricity simulcast course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars