TPC Training, the nation’s leader in training for maintenance personnel is now offering a unique opportunity for you and your technicians to improve your electrical troubleshooting and repair skills by attending this high-impact, 1-day live virtual conference. We understand that keeping your facilities running efficiently while reducing downtime is more important than ever and this event is designed with that in mind.
Who should attend:
- Multi-craft Maintenance Technicians
- HVAC Technicians
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Planners
Benefits of Attending:
- CONTENT VARIETY: A wide range of programming to choose from, including electrical safety, motor controls, variable frequency drives, and more.
- FOCUS: attendees can choose their session content based on individual needs or areas of interest.
- INTERACTION: Interactive and engaging training exercises and simulations will enhance each attendee's learning experience.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Easily accessible virtual learning sessions to improve safety and professional development for yourself and/or your team.
- FLEXIBILITY: Anyone who signs up will receive access to recorded sessions for 30 days (post-conference). This allows you to reduce your facility downtime and varying workplace shifts by letting your employees attend the live session or watch the recorded conference at a later time.
- AFFORDABILITY: This conference is priced to provide affordable access to expert instructors and educational content.
Reserve your space today at this link or give us a call at 1-877-978-7246.
What You Will Receive:
- Access to 12 live instructor-led electrical troubleshooting-focused sessions.
- Access to all session video recordings for 30 days after the live event to be able to review any sessions an attendee couldn't attend live.
- Access to TPC Electrical Troubleshooting Simulations for 30 days to apply and advance your troubleshooting skills.
Download the 2022 Electrical Troubleshooting Conference Brochure
View My Saved Seminars