Join our Electrical Workshop - Basics to Troubleshooting virtual instructor-led courses from virtually anywhere
This virtual instructor-led course combines our most popular seminars: Basic Electricity for the Non-Electrician and Electrical Troubleshooting & Preventive Maintenance for a comprehensive four-day Electrical Workshop.
Students will learn:
- Basic Electricity
- Electrical Fundamentals
- Electrical Test Equipment for Everyday Use
- Understanding Your Building Electrical System
- Working Safely with Industrial Electricity
- The National Electrical Code® (NEC)
- Wire Selection
- Installing Wire (Conductors)
- Installing and Wiring Equipment
- Basic Troubleshooting Techniques
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Basic Skills
- Control Circuits
- Power Distribution
- Power Quality Problems
- Lighting Circuits
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Electrical Preventative Maintenance
This Electrical Workshop - Basics to Troubleshooting virtual instructor-led course is $2,390 for four days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars