Join our High Voltage Electrical Safety Training courses from virtually anywhere
This High Voltage Electrical Safety for Power GTD training seminar is to keep employees safe while working on or around high voltage power generation, transmission and distribution systems and equipment.
Students will learn:
- How to work safely and efficiently around high voltage electricity.
- OSHA Requirement 29 CFR 1910.269
- Operation and maintenance of electric power generation.
- Distribution lines and equipment.
- All of the requirements in this OSHA ruling and how it applies to all electric power GTD operations.
This 2-day seminar is just $1100.
As with our classroom courses, this High Voltage Electrical Safety Training simulcast course is $1100 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars