Join Our Introduction to General Maintenance courses from virtually anywhere
In this Simulcast course, we examine useful tips for creating a maintenance culture in your plant and facility.
Students will learn:
- Electrical Safety in the workplace
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Basic Electrical Principles
- Lock out Tag out
- Mechanical Safety in the workplace
- Ladder Safety
- HVAC system Fundamentals
- Proper lifting techniques
- Chemical handling safety
As with our classroom courses, this General Maintenance simulcast course is $1100 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
Download the Introduction to General Maintenance brochure
View My Saved Seminars