Join our HVAC Electrical Controls & Air Distribution Training courses from virtually anywhere
This two-day HVAC Electrical Controls & Air Distribution course will take students from the basics of HVAC electrical controls through air distribution and troubleshooting.
Students will learn:
- Basic Electricity.
- Control Circuits.
- Determining and Improving Air Flow.
- Exhaust Air.
- Make-Up Air.
- Troubleshooting the Air Distribution System.
Overall, this HVAC Electrical Controls & Air Distribution training program is designed to teach students how to “control” their electrical controls and use fundamental air distribution principles for achieving consistent HVAC comfort and efficiency in buildings, plants and facilities.
This 2-day seminar is just $1,195.
As with our classroom courses, this HVAC Electrical Controls & Air Distribution simulcast course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars