Join our HVAC Workshop course from virtually anywhere
This four-day HVAC workshop covers both the Air Conditioning and Refrigeraton and the Boiler Operation, Maintenance and Safety seminars to form one comprehensive workshop.
Students will learn:
- General operation and maintenance of their AC&R systems.
- Maintenance schedules and servicing.
- System diagnostics.
- Fine-tuning to gain maximum efficiency.
- Introduction to commercial and industrial chillers.
- Regulatory laws and energy conservation.
- Understanding of commercial boilers.
- Understanding of industrial and utility boiler systems.
- Boiler inspections.
- Operating controls testing and general troubleshooting tips.
Overall, we will help you get the maximum life out of your Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems while keeping it up and running as efficiently and consistently as possible. Additionally, we help maximize safety, dependability, and efficiency, thus extending boiler life, improving boiler efficiency, saving energy costs for the employer, and establishing a culture of safe work practices among the employees.
This 4-day seminar is just $2200.
As with our classroom courses, this HVAC Workshop simulcast course is $2200 for two days of live training. They include:
- Four full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars