Join our Mechanical Fundamentals & Troubleshooting virtual instructor-led courses from virtually anywhere
This virtual instructor-led course helps maintenance workers quickly recognize and repair common mechanical drives and rotating equipment problems to reduce downtime.
Students will learn:
- Bearing Types and Applications
- Lubrication (How, When, and Why)
- Belts and Chains
- Vibration Analysis
- Infra-red Inspection
- Troubleshooting Pumps, Blowers and Fans
- Preventative Maintenance Program
As with our classroom courses, this Mechanical Fundamentals & Troubleshooting virtual instructor-led course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars