Join our Pump Repair & Maintenance Virtual Instructor-Led Training courses from virtually anywhere
This Pump Repair course is designed to bring students up to speed in their knowledge of field pump repair, maintenance, and servicing as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Students will learn:
- Pump design.
- Types and parts.
- Common causes of pump failure.
- Repair techniques.
- Predictive maintenance for pumps.
The goal of the course is to ensure that students understand the causes of pump failure, how to bring pumps back to life when they fail, what they should learn from those incidents, and how to reduce the risk of future failures.
This 2-day seminar is just $1,195.
As with our classroom courses, this Pump Repair & Maintenance Virtual Instructor-Led course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars