Join our Inventory Control for Maintenance virtual instructor-led courses from virtually anywhere
This virtual instructor-led course focuses on building an inventory management system that will lead to better control through optimization of inventory quantities, organization of inventory and access to inventory.
Students will learn:
- Inventory Management Team Concepts
- Storeroom Requirements, Layouts, Security, Procedures, and Contents
- Working with a CMMS
- Metrics & Decision Making Tools
- Implementing a World Class Storeroom
As with our classroom courses, this Inventory Control for Maintenance virtual instructor-led course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars