Join our Inventory Control for Maintenance courses from virtually anywhere
This Simulcast course focuses on building an inventory management system that will lead to better control through optimization of inventory quantities, organization of inventory and access to inventory.
Students will learn:
- Inventory Management Team Concepts
- Storeroom Requirements, Layouts, Security, Procedures, and Contents
- Working with a CMMS
- Metrics & Decision Making Tools
- Implementing a World Class Storeroom
As with our classroom courses, this Inventory Control for Maintenance simulcast course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars