Join our Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Training courses from virtually anywhere
Whether your chilled water system keeps people or equipment cool, this seminar will teach you how to extend the life of your equipment and keep it running more efficiently.
Students will learn:
- Why Maintenance Is Critical to Organizational Success
- Safety Compliance Issues: Dealing With OSHA & MSHA
- Elements of the Planning & Scheduling Process
- Time Motion Analysis & the Leverage of Planning
- The Planner/Scheduler Tool Kit
- Controlling Inventory Repair Parts Costs
- The Maintenance-Operations Planning Meeting
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- The Application of CMMS; or Not
- Marketing the Facilities Department
- What ‘s Available in Mobile Technology
This 2-day training course provides the fundamentals of maintenance planning and scheduling required for any successful maintenance program.
This 2-day seminar is just $1100.
As with our classroom courses, this Maintenance Planning and Scheduling simulcast course is $1100 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars