Join our Maintenance Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring Training courses from virtually anywhere
This course provides the fundamentals of predictive maintenance (PdM) and condition monitoring applicable to plants, facilities and manufacturing lines. Predictive Maintenance & Condition Monitoring will provide students with a framework to make the right decisions on what equipment needs condition monitoring, what technologies to use to meet their needs and how to measure the effectiveness of their decisions.
Students will learn:
- Principles of Total Productive Manufacturing (TPM)
- The Aberdeen Group Study, 2006
- Identifying Critical Equipment
- Root Cause Analysis; Examining the Process
- Dr. W. Edwards Deming & the Shift to Quality
- Cost/Benefit Analysis Tools
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance: Fleet Vehicle Exercise
- Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- The Basics of Failure Modes & Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- PdM Tools: Vibration, Oil Analysis, Infrared & Ultrasound
- The Cost of Equipment Failures: Class Exercise Applying PdM Tools
The Maintenance-Operations Planning Meeting
In addition to exposing students to the principles and options for a program, they will learn about real world applications that have benefited other successful maintenance programs.
This 2-day seminar is just $1,195.
As with our classroom courses, this Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring simulcast course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars