Join our Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Planning courses from virtually anywhere
This Virtual Instructor-led course focuses on getting managers, maintenance personnel, and equipment users all working together to prevent equipment problems and reduce expenditures.
Students will learn:
- Workplace Organization Using 5S
- Types and Causes of Equipment Failure
- Key Elements of Preventive Maintenance
- Building Effective Checklists
As with our classroom courses, this Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Planning virtual instructor-led course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars