These free, live, 1-hour webinars provide topical information and discussion on issues that are critically important to our customers. In each webinar, you will be guided by a TPC Training instructor and have the opportunity to ask questions.
When troubleshooting an air conditioning system, one of the most important skills an HVAC technician can have is understanding the refrigeration cycle. In this webinar, we will break down the working parts of the refrigeration cycle and how it translates to the operation of an air conditioning system. In this session, we will discuss:
- Core components of the refrigeration cycle and their location
- Understanding of heat transfer throughout the air conditioning system
- Understanding the relationship between temperature and pressure
- Understand the terms of superheat and subcooling
- Best practices for troubleshooting an air conditioning system, using an understanding of the refrigeration cycle
Date: Thursday, July 16, 2020
Time: 2-3 PM CST
Maintenance activities and personnel who perform them are exposed to numerous workplace hazards that can lead to severe injuries and death. Among them, falls and electrical hazards present their own unique challenges regarding hazard recognition, mitigation, and training. Beyond regulatory compliance, there are specific industry consensus standards that can guide employers through the many challenges of developing and implementing effective fall protection and electrical safety programs, and clearly define common roles and requirements associated with those programs.
This presentation is co-hosted by PlantServices and will be presented by Paul Colangelo, STSC, CHST, CIT, CRIS, President, PJC Safety Services, LLC.
- Common workplace hazards
- Regulatory compliance
- Industry consensus standards
- Training programs
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Time: 1-2 PM CST
Did you miss one of our webinars? View our previous webinars here.
Ready to attend a training seminar?
Browse topics, locations, and register for seminars: live.tpctraining.com
Many organizations rely on outside contractors to perform onsite functions and responsibilities. While there are benefits to working with contractors, there are also risks if they aren’t managed properly. Attend this webinar to understand why contractors present unique challenges, and how to proactively plan for a safe and productive environment. Information covered in this webinar will include:
• OSHA expectations and work-related incidents
• Unique facility limitations and processes
• Technology tools and how they reduce risk