Backup emergency systems are essential, but only valuable if you have the people on staff trained to work with them in emergency situations. This Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems seminar is designed to make sure your plant and facility personnel are ready for anything.
Students will learn:
- Volts, Ohms and Amps in DC and AC Circuits.
- Three General Types of UPS.
- Three Types of Static UPSs.
- Review of Passive Electronic Components.
- How Batteries Work.
- Review of Active Components.
- UPS Topologies.
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance.
- Manufacturer's Recommended Maintenance Practices.
View My Saved Seminars