Join this maintenance and troubleshooting workshop course from virtually anywhere!
In this four-day Simulcast course, we discuss maintenance strategies and troubleshooting using real world examples and work on how you can quickly solve problems in your workplace. This is a combination of our General Maintenance and Troubleshooting Essentials seminars.
Students will learn:
- Electrical Safety in the workplace
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Basic Electrical Principles
- Lock out Tag out
- Mechanical Safety in the workplace
- Ladder Safety
- HVAC system Fundamentals
- Proper lifting techniques
- Chemical handling safety
- Logical Troubleshooting Approaches
- Identifying the root cause
- Selecting a fix
- Troubleshooting with teamwork
- Using proper documentation and followup
As with our classroom courses, this Maintenance Fundamentals workshop simulcast course is $2,390 for four days of live training. They include:
- Four full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars