Join our Maintenance Welding virtual instructor-led courses from virtually anywhere
This Virtual Instructor-led course is designed to teach students how to produce smooth, strong, quality welds while establishing a culture of safe work practices among employees. Explore techniques, principles, concepts, metallurgy, and welding symbols and drawings.
Students will learn:
- Techniques and Types of Welding
- Review of Cutting Processes
- Welding Safety
- Welding Costs and Records
As with our classroom courses, this Maintenance Welding virtual instructor-led course is $1,195 for two days of live training. They include:
- Two full days of live, interactive instruction from a TPC Training instructor.
- All classroom materials, including a workbook and reference guide in PDF and paper format.
- Full technical support to ensure your online experience is as rewarding as being in the classroom.
View My Saved Seminars